Season ticket for networking breakfasts
Stowmarket & District Chamber of Commerce
If you are a Member and a frequent attendee at Stowmarket Chamber’s networking breakfasts you may be interested in the Season Ticket, which allows you to –
- Attend all eleven breakfasts for less than the price of 9!
- Avoid having to remember to log on and pay for each individual breakfast!
At £142.00 for a full year of breakfasts, the Season Ticket offers a discount of almost 20% off the 2018/19 breakfast price.
To find out whether this is right for you, please read our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Book online here
Please note that Stowmarket and District Chamber of Commerce is not VAT registered and there is no VAT included in these amounts.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or cash, email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I eligible?
If you are a Member of Stowmarket & District Chamber of Commerce, then you are eligible to buy a Season Ticket.
2. Is it worth it?
The breakfast fee is £16.00 through PayPal for members & concessions – if you expect to attend 9 or more breakfasts in financial year 2018/19 then it may be worth buying a season ticket.
However, there is a time and trouble saving too!
3. Does this cover Xmas lunch/coffee mornings/other business & social events, etc?
No. Just the monthly networking breakfasts.
4. Do I still have to book a place at the breakfast?
YES, please! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place, even if you have a Season Ticket!
5. When is the Season Ticket valid?
The Season Ticket is valid from April 2018 to March 2019 inclusive.
6. Can someone else attend on my ticket?
Like Membership, the Season Ticket belongs to your business – therefore if you want to send another member of your business along in your place, then that is fine.
The Ticket is not transferable outside your business.
7. Can I get a refund on any unused breakfasts?
No. Nice try.