The Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils’ Strategic Plan has four main priorities:
- Economy and Environment
- Strong and Healthy Communities
- Our Organisation.
Delivered via five key strategic outcomes:
- An enabled and efficient organisation – The right people taking the right actions in a timely and efficient way for the right reasons.
- Assets and investments – Improved achievement of strategic priorities and greater income generation through use of new and existing assets.
- Business growth and increased productivity – Encourage development of employment sites and other business growth, of the right type in the right places and encourage investment in skills and innovation in order to increase productivity.
- Community capacity building and engagement – All communities are thriving, growing, healthy, active and self-sufficient.
- Housing delivery – More of the right type of homes, of the right tenure in the right place.
Contact: Neil Lennon
Telephone: 01449 778623 or 07802 655764
Email: [email protected]